More than $1.2 billion worth of yachts and accessories on display at 34th annual event
More than 1,000 spectacular boats and yachts of all sizes will be on display at the 34th annual Palm Beach International Boat Show, set to take place from March 28-31 along Flagler Drive in Downtown West Palm Beach. Here are the five largest yachts set to be on display at this year’s show.
1. Launched in 1994 and refit in 2016, the 238-foot CORAL OCEAN is widely acknowledged as one of the defining masterpieces of the late, legendary designer Jon Bannenberg. She features generous accommodations for 12 guests in six staterooms and is capable of carrying up to 19 crew.
Exhibitor: Moran Yacht & Ship / Show Location: Rybovich
2. Built by Abeking & Rasmussen for an experienced owner, the 199-foot EXCELLENCE V accommodates 14 guests in seven staterooms. Amenities include a guest elevator servicing all five decks, a dedicated cinema, gym, owner’s deck, multiple outdoor areas and two Jacuzzis.
Show Location: Palm Harbor Marina Ramp C, Slips 124A – 124C & 217 – 220
3. Fresh from a nearly $20 million refit in 2015/16 completed by Derecktor Shipyards in Fort Lauderdale, with a totally new interior design by Yacht Next, the 188-foot MINDERELLA has been extensively refitted for the market. Inspections are encouraged.
Exhibitors: Merle Wood & Associates/Y.CO
Show Location: Ramp D, Slips 116 – 118 & 215 – 217 & 300
4. The 182-foot SHADOW was delivered new to her owner in December 2017 and has had numerous upgrades since then. She boasts three guest rooms and a large salon with separate crew lounge and pantry. The vessel is loaded with toys and tenders. SHADOW is better than new, turnkey and ready for her next owner.
Exhibitor: Superyacht Sales and Charter
Show Location: Palm Harbor Marina Ramp C, Slips 215 – 216 & Ramp D, Slip 112
5. Delivered in June 2016, 180-foot ELIXIR is a superb example of enchanting European elegance with the highest quality craftsmanship in the Dutch tradition of luxury yacht building. She is an AMELS Limited Editions yacht, offering proven quality and performance with fast delivery time. Together with exterior designer Tim Heywood, her owner created a modern look characterized by jet black gloss and stainless steel around the superstructure. Sumptuous interiors by Italian designer Laura Sessa feature a high degree of customization in the lighting and a range of textures, patterns of foliage, mother of pearl and marble.
Exhibitors: Amels Holland/Y.CO
Show Location: Palm Harbor Marina; DE 201
Please follow and like us: